We are thrilled for our friends and partners over at ImmaCare as their shelter renovation project has begun. For more than ten years, they have been working on their vision of what the new facility would look like as they have adapted to the needs of Hartford and those served by their agency.
They recently shared with us some of the updates they are planning:
- New bathrooms and showers with more privacy
- Upgraded and expanded commercial kitchen
- ADA handicap accessibility compliance
- Case manager offices on-site
- Emergency power back-up generator
- Improved energy efficiency
- New electrical system
- Fire sprinklers and other life safety upgrades
They are so excited to share the progress of the project through pictures along the way. If you haven’t already, please “Like” them on Facebook www.Facebook.com/ImmaCare.CT for the most up-to-date information and regular pictures of the renovations.